Thursday, April 10, 2008

Crawl to Mommy...

Matthew started daycare last week with Josie. She is wonderful with Matthew. She is feeding him some solids and pumped breast milk. She reported to me that Matthew LOVES peas. So he appears to like his vegetables more than his Unkie Jude does.

Yesterday when I picked up Matthew he was sitting up and playing on the other side of the room. I knelt down and said, "Matthew, crawl to Mommy." Then he did. He still crawls slowly and clumsily but he has definitely added crawling to his memory bank. I am glad I didn't say, "Crawl to who you love best." (a Simpsons quote), because he would have crawled to a plastic lid that appears to be his new favorite toy at daycare. Josie has plenty of toys for infants but Matthew likes to play with this lid for some reason.

No comments: