Monday, November 12, 2007

Exercising on Veteran's Day with Grandma

Today my mother came to visit me and Matthew. She babysat while I worked out at the gym in the morning. I lifted weights and attended a water aerobics class. I enjoyed the break and it felt good to work out again. Later that day we took Matthew, Paxil, and Domino for a walk. My mom pushed the stroller while I walked Paxil and Domino on their tandem leash. My mom allowed me to take the dogs for a prolonged walk to a hiking trail while she cut the walk shorter for Matthew. I got another enjoyable work out and so did the dogs. They are Labrador mixes with a lot of energy and they got a chance to run off leash in the woods alongside me. While the dogs and I were gone Matthew fussed a little bit with his grandma but eventually he fell asleep on her shoulder. Below is a photo of Matthew with his grandma.


Before today the only work outs that I got to do were the following:

The Baby Press and


The Baby Crunch

In addition to these exercises the baby car seat bicep curl and tricep extension and daily walks around the block.

No comments: