Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Singing Corny Songs and Matthew Loves It

This past Friday, Tony bought a package of 6 CD's with children's songs and all of the lyrics in a song book. I never liked singing and I have a horrible voice, but Matthew seems to love hearing me sing along to songs like, Little Bunny Foo Foo, Bringing Home a Baby Bumble Bee, and 10 Monkeys Jumping on a Bed. I remember telling my friend Barb a few years back that I will not sing silly songs to my child. I will start him off with Rock songs that I like and get him used to it at an early age. However, I changed my mind quickly when Matthew showed me how much he likes to hear me sing. I have been singing to him so much that I have a sore throat now.

1 comment:

Dan S said...

They also seem to like drinking songs, such as Show Me The Way To Go Home. Just be sure you don't accidentally switch bottles.