Saturday, August 30, 2008

Gerber Baby or Cool Whip Baby?

Many people have told me that Matthew looks like a "Gerber Baby". I must assume that this is a compliment since in the same conversation they usually tell me how cute he is. Obviously, I know about the baby food company and the all familiar logo. I heard that the baby was Humphrey Bogart but I discovered this was not true according to the Gerber Baby Story. All of this Gerber baby talk led me to nickname Matthew "Gerbie". Tony was very displeased with this nickname because he thinks it sounds too effeminate. I agree, but I sometimes call him Gerbie anyway just to get a reaction out of my husband. Last night Matthew discovered that he really likes to play with our "redneck tupperware". We think that we might be able to call the Kraft company in order to make Matthew the Cool Whip Baby.








No comments: