Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Baby Michelin Man

Our favorite summertime activity is swimming at the local pool for good reason. The temperatures average about 95 degrees in the summertime. Matthew likes to be independent and not be carried at the pool the whole time so we bought him this floatie suit. It makes me laugh when I see him because he looks like a multicolored Michelin Man.
This photo makes him appear like he doesn't like his new suit but I think he is trying to imitate his Grampa "Eyebrows" Vivona.

Here is another one of Matthew's favorite past times... telling me what he thinks of the food by throwing it across the room. In this case it was sweet potatoes. Fortunately, our doggie clean-up crew took care of most of the mess.
Speaking of food critics, last week my brother googled Matthew to try to find this blogsite but instead of this website he found this article. I didn't know that Matthew was famous :) http://blogs.houstonpress.com/eating/2009/01/a_younger_view_on_pizza.php

No comments: