Sunday, February 24, 2008

Pull My Finger

Lately Matthew has been going through his "grabby" phase. He likes to grab everything in sight especially if it isn't meant for babies. For instance, while writing this blog, I had Matthew on my lap while I typed. Matthew bats at the keyboard and grabs at the cord and as I pull him away from the computer he lunges at the keyboard full force with both arms flailing trying to pound or grasp at anything within reach. Of course I had to find somewhere to put him while I finish my blog otherwise the blog would read as follows: q34pou[ergjtih'34ptuq3'ioro235fiop4rkodf.

Matthew's grabbiness reminds me of his antics last weekend at the beach. Matthew was playing with his Unkie Jude and during this time he "pulled Unkie Jude's finger". Now most of you know what is supposed to happen when your finger gets pulled.. the pullee is supposed to fart. Well Matthew got the last part wrong and after he pulled his uncle's finger.. Matthew farted. Matthew reminds me more of his dad every day.

No comments: