Friday, February 29, 2008

New Jogging Stroller.. for Jogging?

Last weekend Tony and I bought a new jogging stroller. It is a Jeep brand stroller with off-road tires and shock absorbers. What better encouragement should I need to start jogging and getting some good workouts. Matthew isn't complaining... I think he has a "need for speed" instead of those leisurely walks I take him on just to get out of the house. If I can teach Matthew to shout at me like a Marine Corps drill instructor, my extra baby weight will come off in no time. Matthew does babble sometimes, which could be considered a cadence that recruits yell during their grueling runs. If you question Matthew's ability to be stern with me on some runs just check out the video of him "reading his daddy the riot act". (Okay, I know this is a third time this week that I provided a link to the video of Matthew's munching speech, but Tony is particularly proud of that footage. I still laugh every time I watch it.) Photo to be included soon.

No comments: