Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Matthewisms Too Cute to Correct

Matthewism's from the last few months:
  • I need to “sharken” my pencil.
  • I need a “bang bang” for my boo boo. (bandaid)
  • Mama, I like your Nicholas (necklace)
  • Jacob is nice and fishy. (Don’t ask me what he means…)
  • H. E. B. spells “shopping”.
  • M is for O’Donnels. (McDonald's)
  • Hey Jacob, What’s Poopening?
  • I remember the “slippery house”. (The house in West Houston that we moved out of when Matthew was about 3 years old)
  • I don’t want to change my clothes. I want to stay handsome. (He said this after I told him he looked handsome in his astronaut costume).
  • Let’s go back to the fire restaurant (hibachi restaurant)—tomorrow when it gets dark.
  • During arguments with his dad: Tony: "Matthew stop arguing with me!" Matthew: "I’m not arguing with you." Or Tony: "Stop contradicting me!" Matthew: "I’m not contradicting you."
  • Out of the blue: “I want to go shopping for beach balls”.
  • While passing the lingerie section at the mall: "Look Mommy, booby hats"
  • Mommy I can't kiss you goodnight.. there are no kisses in my mouth.
  • Daddy, are you MY friend?

3 comments:

MommaHolmes07 said...

I love it. This is such a great age. Glad you are keeping up with posting to the blog. I love to read updates about your boys.

KW said...

Boobie Hats...yes. I'm going to call them that from now on.

GERTRUDIS CANDELARIO said...

I have long felt a special connection with herbal medicine. First, it's natural, Charlie attended the same small college in Southern California - Claremont Men's College - although he dropped out of school to enroll in the Julliard School of Performing Arts in New York. York. Had he been to Claremont, he would have been senior the year I started there; I often thought that was the reason he was gone when he discovered that I had herpes. So, my life was lonely all day, I could not stand the pain of the outbreak, and then Tasha introduced me to Dr. Itua who uses herbal medicines to cure her two weeks of consumption. I place an order for him and he hands it to my post office, then I pick it up and use it for two weeks. All my wounds are completely healed, no more epidemic. I tell you honestly that this man is a great man, I trust him Herbal medicine so much that I share this to show my gratitude and also to let sick people know that there is hope with Dr. Itua. Herbal Center.Dr Itua Contact Email.drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com/ www.drituaherbalcenter.com
He cures.
Herpes,
Prostate
Breast Cancer
Brain Cancer
CEREBRAL VASCULAR ACCIDENT.
,Endometrial Cancer, cerebrovascular diseases
Hepatitis,Glaucoma., Cataracts,Macular degeneration,Cardiovascular disease,Lung disease.Enlarged prostate,Osteoporosis.Alzheimer's disease,
Dementia.Tach Disease,Shingles,
Lung Cancer, Leukemia Lymphoma Cancer,
Lung Mesothelioma Asbestos,
Ovarian Cervical Uterine Cancer,
Skin Cancer, Brain Tumor,
H.P.V TYPE 1 TYPE 2 TYPE 3 AND TYPE 4. TYPE 5.
HIV,Arthritis,Amyotrophic Lateral Scoliosis,Fibromyalgia,Fluoroquinolone Toxicity
Cervical Cancer
Colo-rectal Cancer
Blood Cancer
SYPHILIS.
Diabetes
Liver / Inflammatory kidney
Epilepsy