Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Don't Make Him Mad--Halloween Night

I took Matthew trick-or-treating on Halloween night. I dressed him up and I took him around the block and close by in his push buggy that has a trunk that opens (for the candy). Matthew appeared to have fun going to different houses and being told how cute he was. I think I enjoyed it more though. I became nostalgic about Hallweens past. Many people have asked me for a photo of Matthew's costume. Can you tell who he is? I'll give you a hint.. Don't make him mad. The only one who got mad Halloween night was his Uncle Jude when a neighbor mistook Matthew for a "frog"??? Jude restrained himself and didn't insult the person who happened to be wearing a University of Texas shirt. What do you expect from a Longhorn?

1 comment:

MommaHolmes07 said...

What are you teaching poor Matthew about the Horns? He will figure it out when he gets older and his buddy Collin sets him straight.