Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Matthew: "My Favorite Day is Valentine's Day"

Yesterday Matthew told me that his favorite day is Valentine's Day. I clarified, "You like Valentine's day more than Christmas or your Birthday?" He said, "Yes". So I decided that it would be a good idea to make some Valentine cookies (I had some left over Christmas Cookie ingredients that I never got around to making with him). Matthew, Jacob, and I made some heart shaped cookies and then we decorated them. Matthew did so well.. he would sprinkle just a little red sugar on the top of the cookie then of course Jacob wanted to decorate and he poured the whole bottle of red sugar on one cookie. Jacob also had a mishap with the flour.



I took the morning off this morning to go to Matthew's Valentine's party. I like to see him at school. He is so sweet and polite. It always shocks me that the little boy who loves to contradict his Dad all of the time and shove his baby brother is such a sweet little angel at school.

This past weekend Jacob had his first Soccertots session. Jacob had a great time.



Jacob's Soccertots class was at 9AM and Matthew's class was at 1:30, so in between we had lunch and Matthew and Jacob made an "ice cream sunday" with the exercise ball and bucket.

1 comment:

KW said...

The one kid looks like he is going to beat up Matthew for having a bigger heart.